To transfer funds from a NatWest account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your NatWest account through the NatWest Mobile Banking app, click 'Pay & transfer'
2. Click 'International payments'
3. Click 'Choose who to pay or pay someone new'
4. Click 'Pay someone new'
5. Choose 'United States of America' as the recipient country and 'US Dollar' as the recipient currency
6. Enter the amount you'd like to send in GBP, or the amount you'd like to receive in your Ellis account in USD
7. Select 'Standard - 2-4 business days' as 'Payment type' and 'You only pay our fee' as 'Fees' from the dropdown menus
8. Enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
'Payee's full name' is the name of the Ellis bank account holder.
Under the 'Details' field, select 'Account number + NCC' from the dropdown menu.
9. Enter 'Bank name' and 'Bank address', as displayed in the Ellis app
10. Confirm that the following details are correct then click 'Confirm'
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).