To transfer funds from a Kakao Bank account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your Kakao Bank account through the Kakao Bank app, click 'Send Overseas Remittance'.
2. Click 'Send Overseas Remittance'.
3. Select 'USA'.
4. Click 'Overseas Account Remittance'.
5. Enter the amount you would like to send and choose the account you would like to send money from.
6. Enter your full name and billing address.
'Receiver Name' is the name of the Ellis bank account holder.
'Receiver address' is the US billing address listed in the Ellis app, which can be viewed if you click 'Virtual Card' or 'Physical Card'.
7. Enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
8. Confirm that the following details are correct then click 'Confirm'
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).