To transfer funds from an IBK bank account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your IBK Bank account through the IBK Bank app, click 'Banking' then 'Foreign Currency Transfer'.
2. Click 'International wire transfer from IBK Bank account'.
3. Select the IBK bank account you would like to send money from. Enter the amount that you'd like to send.
4. Select 'Agree' after reviewing the terms and conditions for international wire transfers, then click 'Next'.
5. Click 'Input the receiver's information'.
6. Choose 'USD' as the currency and enter the amount you want to send. Select 'Sender' as the 'Overseas Bank Fee Burden'.
7. Enter sender and recipients' full names, contact numbers, and billing addresses.
'Sender Name' is the name of the IBK bank account holder.
'Sender Contact No.' is the mobile number of IBK bank account holder.
'Sender address' is the Korean billing address of the IBK bank account holder.
'Receiver Name' is the name of the Ellis bank account holder.
'Receiver address' is the US billing address listed in the Ellis app, which can be viewed if you click 'Virtual Card' or 'Physical Card'.
8. Select 'US' as the recipient country and enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
9. Select the IBK bank account that you would like to send money from.
10. Confirm that the information is correct then click 'Send'.
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).