To transfer funds from a Scotiabank account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your Scotiabank bank account through the Scotiabank app, click 'Move Money'.
2. Click 'Bank deposit'.
3. Click 'Manage'.
4. Click 'Add a new contact'.
5. Select 'United States' from the dropdown menu.
6. Enter your full name and US billing address.
'Full Name' is the name of the Ellis bank account holder.
The address fields should correspond with the US billing address listed in the Ellis app, which can be viewed if you click 'Virtual Card' or 'Physical Card'.
7. Enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
Please select 'Chequing' as 'Account type'.
8. Confirm that the entered information is correct and click 'Add contact'.
9. Select the contact you just added as the wire recipient.
10. Select the bank account that you would like to send funds from, then enter the purpose of your wire. Enter the amount that you would like to send.
11. Review your details.
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).