To transfer funds from an ICICI Bank account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your ICICI Bank account, hover over 'Payments & Transfer' and click 'Fund Transfer'.
2. Click 'Overseas Transfer'.
3. Click 'Send Money Now'.
4. Select 'US Dollar (USD) as the 'Transfer Currency' and then click 'Add Receiver'.
5. Enter your full name and US billing address.
'Receiver Name' is the name of the Ellis bank account holder.
'Receiver Address' is the US billing address listed in the Ellis app, which can be viewed if you click 'Virtual Card' or 'Physical Card'. 'Pincode/Zipcode/Postal code' is also listed in the same place.
6. Select 'United States of America' as the 'Country' and 'Receiver Bank Country'. Enter your Ellis bank account number, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
7. Select 'Enter Receiver Bank ABA Code' and enter the required bank details. Click 'Continue' when finished.
'Receiver Bank ABA code' is '051402372'.
'Receiver Bank Name' is 'BLUE RIDGE BANK N.A'.
'Currency' is 'US Dollar (USD)'.
'Receiver Bank Address' is '17 WEST MAIN STREET, LURAY, VA 22835'.
8. Enter and submit the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
9. Select the bank account that you would like to send funds from. Select the receiver you just added as the 'Receiver'.
'Purpose of Remittance under LRS' and 'Source of Fund' are specific to your situation.
10. Select 'Guaranteed Delivery product'.
This ensures that your wire lands in your Ellis account as the sent amount. If you select 'Regular Delivery product', intermediary banks can deduct fees from your wire.
11. Enter the amount that you would like to send to your Ellis account.
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).