To transfer funds from an ANZ Bank account to your Ellis bank account, please follow the steps below.
1. After logging in to your ANZ Bank account through the ANZ Internet Banking Portal, click 'Payments' then 'Transfer funds overseas'.
2. Select the account that you would like to send money from and click 'Select international payee or add payee'.
3. Click 'Add a new payee'.
4. Select 'United States of America' as the 'Destination country' then click the box next to 'Use branch number instead of SWIFT/BIC'.
5. Ensure that 'Fedwire' is selected. Enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
You can find your Ellis bank account details in the Ellis app, by clicking on the 'Money' tab and selecting 'Bank transfers'.
6. Enter the amount that you would like to send to your Ellis account and click 'Get rate'.
7. ANZ will populate the transfer amount and associated fees on the following screen.
Keep in mind that Ellis does not charge a fee for receiving your wire (called a landing fee) but we cannot control if your sending bank charges a fee for initiating the wire.
8. Review terms and conditions.
9. Enter your Ellis account billing address.
'Address and City' is the US billing address listed in the Ellis app, which can be viewed if you click 'Virtual Card' or 'Physical Card'.
Select 'United States of America' as 'Country'.
10. Select the purpose of your transfer from the dropdown menu.
Once confirmed, you're all done! The wire amount should be reflected in your Ellis account balance in 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).