If you would like to transfer money from your Ellis account to your Chase bank account, you will first have to link the two accounts.
1. Sign in to your Chase Mobile app and swipe left on your checking account. Click 'Transfer'.
2. Click 'Manage External Accounts'.
3. Click 'Add an external account'.
4. Click 'Add account manually'.
5. Enter your Ellis bank account details, as displayed in the Ellis app.
6. Ensure that all of your account information is correct and click 'Next'.
'Account type' is 'Checking'. 'Purpose' and 'Account nickname' will be specific to you.
7. Review the terms.
Chase will send two deposits of less than $1.00 to your Ellis account in 2-3 days.
8. Once the trial deposits land in your Ellis account, open the Ellis app and reopen the 'Manage External Accounts' section (step 3 in this article). Click 'Verify account'.
9. Verify your account by entering the amount of the 2 trial deposits into the Chase app.
10. If your Ellis account has been successfully connected to your Chase account, you will see the screen below.
11. To initiate a transfer to/from your Ellis account, go back to the home screen on your Chase app and select 'Transfer'.
12. Enter the transfer amount and select the sending and recipient bank accounts.
In the screenshot below, I have selected my Ellis bank account as the sender and my Chase bank account as the recipient.
When selecting 'Delivery Method', please select 'Regular'. If you select 'Real-Time', your transfer will fail.
Once confirmed, your transfer should be reflected in your accounts in 1-3 business days!